[extropy-chat] ANNOUNCE: Extropy Institute's Future

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Thu May 4 19:16:24 UTC 2006

From: Robert Bradbury

> It is up to someone to provide the space & bandwidth to
>make them available. It shouldn't be very much overhead in this day & age.
>I suspect the entire list contents for the decade would fit on a CD (or at
>worst a DVD).

Robert, read the Strategic Plan.  The archives are going to be put in the
library and book if and when people who wrote posts prior to the date the
list went public, give approval  (see Amara's post and my reply).

It would be great for you and 'gene to work with ExI and Mitch Porter in
putting this together.

Natasha

http://mail2web.com/ .