[extropy-chat] singularity summit

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 22:03:18 UTC 2006

I was expecting to be in the Bay Area on May 13th, and
was looking forward to attending the Singularity
Summit at Stanford.  Unfortunately, that won't be
possible.

However, I have been upgaraded from the waiting list
to a reserved spot at the Summit.  So I have a
"ticket" that I won't be able to use.

If there is someone from the extro list who can use
this "ticket" for self or friend, it's yours.

Email me.

Best, Jeff Davis

   "Everything's hard till you know how to do it."
                           Ray Charles