[extropy-chat] Bluff and the Darwin award

KAZ kazvorpal at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 16:12:01 UTC 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: Ned Late <nedlate2006 at yahoo.com>
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:40:01 AM
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Bluff and the Darwin award

> that everyone has a combination of good and bad intentions which
> includes you, myself, Mohandas Gandhi & Mother Teresa.

Ironically, Ghandi was a disaster for the people of India, the stupid Marxist, so this is more true than you probably meant it to be.

Aside from the claims that Mother Teresa was a mean old lady.

The good thing about libertarians is that their system would limit their agenda and abuses to what they could honestly acquire, while with authoritarian government the power to coerce is accumulated into one place, and the most abusive and agenda-driven are drawn to it and use it to cause far more damage than private activity ever has.

--
Words of the Sentient:
I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when you looked at
E-Mail: KazVorpal at yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger/AIM/AOL: KazVorpal
MSN Messenger: KazVorpal at yahoo.com
ICQ: 1912557