[extropy-chat] Bluff and the Darwin award

Ned Late nedlate2006 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 17:58:45 UTC 2006

You're undoubtedly correct, you look at the history of totalitarian governments to see they caused far more destruction and evil than the most authoritarian republics & democracies.
  It is only 'status-quo' rightwing libertarians who turn me off libertarianism. If for nothing aside from entertainment, I would prefer wild but colorful libertarian radicals to old fashioned conservative libertarians who appear to differ little from republicans.

          The good thing about libertarians is that their system would limit their agenda and abuses to what they could honestly acquire, while with authoritarian government the power to coerce is accumulated into one place, and the most abusive and agenda-driven are drawn to it and use it to cause far more damage than private activity ever has.

  --
Words of the Sentient:
  I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when you looked at
  E-Mail: KazVorpal at yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger/AIM/AOL: KazVorpal
MSN Messenger: KazVorpal at yahoo.com
ICQ: 1912557
http://360.yahoo.com/kazvorpal

"information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not..."
http://mail.yahoo.com