[extropy-chat] META: list delivery

Randall Randall randall at randallsquared.com
Sun Nov 5 19:37:00 UTC 2006

On Nov 5, 2006, at 2:07 PM, Lee Corbin wrote:
> [...]

You may want to use
http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2006-November/date.html

for that research, as several more posts than I got in the last coupla
days have shown up there.  I don't use Hotmail, either, of course.

Part of the drop rate to me might be explainable due to some quirk
of the list, since I just joined (I've been absent since the list
was "extropians@").

--
Randall Randall <randall at randallsquared.com>
Software isn't really a product; it's a service: