[extropy-chat] test - ?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:36:36 UTC 2006

On 11/14/06, Gina Miller wrote:
> You did, hmm, must be on my end, funny I didn't get my own email! Thank you
> for your response. Gina`

If anyone is ever wondering whether their message got to Exi-chat OK,
just look in the archives at:
<http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/>

If your message is there, then the list software received it and tried
to send it to everyone.
There may still be problems en-route which mean than some list members
fail to receive messages occasionally, so it is probably a good idea
for everybody to look in the archives from time to time.

I never receive my own messages back from the list.
I thought that was a feature, not an error.

BillK