[extropy-chat] test - ?

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Tue Nov 14 12:15:02 UTC 2006

BillK writes;

> I never receive my own messages back from the list.
> I thought that was a feature, not an error.

Hm. IIRC there is a setting - maybe in how you susbscribe to the list? - to specify
whether you want your own messages back...

I know I get all my own messages back on all my lists, which I find helpful for
keeping a coherant thread and confirming that my message was actually sent and not
simply thought about! :)))

And I'm quite sure I've *selected* this as an option, somewhere... ;)

Regards,
MB