[extropy-chat] 2-party-system = 1-dimensional politics (was polls again)

Anders Sandberg asa at nada.kth.se
Tue Nov 14 20:43:23 UTC 2006

Brian M. Delaney wrote:
> Anders- Well done!
>
> But who are the likely readers such that an exclamation point would be
> needed here?

Most swedes find this conclusion totally baffling. After all, we have so
much *nuance* and *complexity* in our politics. Unlike all those
representatives and senators who only come in two colors. ;-)

The report was written rather informally for a lay audience, and got a
quite nice coverage in the Swedish blogosphere as well as a color page
spread in one of the largest newspapers.

--
Anders Sandberg,
Oxford Uehiro Centre for Practical Ethics