[extropy-chat] Question: A Poetic response to an Irrational question?

Anna Taylor femmechakra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 05:19:34 UTC 2006

Based on curiosity, I have some questions about rationality (1).

Although I fullly understand the need for rational behavior, I was
curious to know what rationalists think about behavior that seems
irrational.

A rational point of view of the irrational.

How can you know your being rational?
How do you describe rational?
What makes a person rational?

Just Curious
Anna

(1) If you don't know, chances are, you've never heard of rationality?
"consistent with or based on or using reason"
"intellectual: of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind"
"processes are"
"Choosing that which is preferred. Acting to achieve what is most preferred"
"Using reason or logic in thinking out a problem."