[extropy-chat] "Cool computer program"

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 23:40:55 UTC 2006

I love this list, people are too cool to be amazed by anything. Also
might have to do with people knowing waaay too much to be surprised
very often.

Apologies for the stupid subject, btw, that was the subject line for
the vid on youtube, and there was no context to where it came from.

I really want one of those whiteboards!

Emlyn