[extropy-chat] SALON: Camila Paglia Interview

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Fri Oct 27 22:27:29 UTC 2006

Camila Paglia, whether I agree with her or not, is one of my favorite
cultural critics.  Years ago she had a column at Salon.com.  Today she is
back, but this time she is interviewed by Salon:

"Oct. 27, 2006 | It's been a while since Salon last heard from our favorite
intellectual and one of our founding contributors, Camille Paglia. But with
so much tumult in the air, we felt the need to ask her to survey the
strange tectonic shifts in our political and cultural landscape, and
interpret as much as she could."

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2006/10/27/paglia/

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More