[extropy-chat] humor: evil eye

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 10:09:17 UTC 2006

--- Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:

> Spike, you can find your neutral noses in the Museum
> of Noses serving
> Pincio Park in Rome.
[. . .]
> In
> other words, Rome has a Museum of Noses for those
> statues in the
> park that are missing a nose or head or two.

Yikes this is starting to sound like the Da Vinci
Code! If the "evil eyes" are in
Instanbul/Constantinople and the "neutral noses" are
in Rome, where are the "righteous rectums"? And if we
find out, will our lives be in danger? :)

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."- Siddhartha Guatama aka Buddha.