[extropy-chat] humor: evil eye

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 11:06:28 UTC 2006

On 10/31/06, The Avantguardian wrote:
> Yikes this is starting to sound like the Da Vinci
> Code! If the "evil eyes" are in
> Instanbul/Constantinople and the "neutral noses" are
> in Rome, where are the "righteous rectums"? And if we
> find out, will our lives be in danger? :)

The 'righteous rectum' is probably the 'colossal colon' that tours round the US.
<http://www.colonclub.com/colossalcolon.html>

"Coco," as the Colossal Colon(r) is affectionately known, is a 40-foot
long, 4-foot tall oversized model of the human colon that is designed
to educate about colorectal cancer and other diseases of the colon.
Visitors who crawl through the Colossal Colon(r) will see Crohn's
disease, diverticulosis, ulcerative colitis, hemorrhoids, cancerous
and non-cancerous polyps, and various stages of colon cancer.