[extropy-chat] Still confused:)

Rik van Riel riel at surriel.com
Sat Sep 2 00:24:19 UTC 2006

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 wrote:

> Why? Because this is the native language of the majority of people
> that we want to reach.

Could that be religious?

If I phrase my own transhumanist beliefs in a religious framework,
I end up with something like the following (feel free to copy it):

"If we are God's children, I believe we should grow up. If there
  are no gods (yet), I believe we should try to fill that void."

Yeah, I realize that might not actually help much to convince
the masses :)

--
What is important?  What you want to be true, or what is true?