[extropy-chat] cryonicist's nightmare

KAZ kazvorpal at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 17:08:53 UTC 2006

----- Original Message ----
From: spike <spike66 at comcast.net>
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2006 9:57:28 AM
Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] cryonicist's nightmare

> Then the comment "I don't feel any more bereaved today..." makes me
> suspicious that Junior thinks cryonics is really all about his bereavement.

I think it is a confession that he never believed in the process in the first place. He felt "bereaved" when they "died", apparently, because he was certain it was permanant death and he was just carrying out a sham will. And he doesn't feel any MORE bereaved today, likewise, because he never thought they had the slightest chance of coming back anyway.

Their estates, it would appear, should have been left to a trustworthy law firm (sorry about that oxymoron, but you know what I mean), not their son.

--
Words of the Sentient:
Guard with jealous attention the public liberty.  Suspect everyone who
E-Mail: KazVorpal at yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger/AIM/AOL: KazVorpal
MSN Messenger: KazVorpal at yahoo.com
ICQ: 1912557