[extropy-chat] Mammary output - was what is the upside / advantageof meat ?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 05:43:51 UTC 2006

mom... > Regards, MB

Ja, fortunately mother and child are doing fine with a little formulaic
supplementation.  Before we began supplementing, the larva did often wail in
a most heartrending way.  I was disturbed to think of what would be the
consequences had we not had all our technological advances to make the
infant and his parents more comfortable.  I thank evolution that we were
born as late in history as we were.