[extropy-chat] Hypocrisy and Preaching (was The great global warming swindle)

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Sat Apr 7 18:15:46 UTC 2007

On 4/7/07, Anna Taylor <femmechakra at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> I not really sure what is better!  At what point does
> manipulation play a role in benefiting others?

This is a very profound question, and with regard to the answer I
think the form is simple but the implementation is open-endedly
complex.

Sorry I don't have the available resources to contribute further at
this moment, but I think this question is so fundamentally important
in terms of complex social decision-making that it deserves
highlighting and (at least the hope of) some constructive discussion.

- Jef