[extropy-chat] My first Demo Reel and Query

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Fri Apr 13 08:19:18 UTC 2007

Hi there Anna - so glad you had the opportunity to take a closer look at my work, and thank you for your kind words. Most of your favorites are mine as well. Some of the others, might not seem like they have a beginning/end or are short because they were experimental, a project to develop a particular skill. You certainly can send your family links to my pages that contain holiday greetings. I am glad you enjoyed my animations, that's what it's all about. Kind regards,

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."