[extropy-chat] Robert Wright: How cooperation (eventually) trumps conflict

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 20:05:40 UTC 2007

--- Jef Allbright <jef at jefallbright.net> wrote:

> I just discovered this video (posted 2007-01) of
> Robert Wright arguing
> the arrow of morality more concretely and (I hope)
> more persuasively
> than I do.
>
> <http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/68>

I was convinced before you ever started arguing. But
it is a great talk. :)

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"Nature which governs the whole will soon change all things which thou seest, and out of their substance will make other things, and again other things from the substance of them, in order that the world may be ever new." -Marcus Aurelius, Philosopher and Emperor of Rome.