[extropy-chat] Anarchy?

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 23:09:57 UTC 2007

Hi Jef,

Jef wrote:

"> I'd be in favor of a system of anarchy promoting
> increasingly
> effective cooperation.  Does that count?"

I suppose (at this stage) it would depend on whether
or not that promotion took the form of enforced laws.
Based on our ongoing discussions I'm currently
presuming that it would (but please correct me if I'm
mistaken). The type of Anarchy I was thinking of was a
true absence of laws, but I'm certainly interested in
hearing any variations.

Best Wishes,

Jeffrey Herrlich