[ExI] Ben G's TransVision talk

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:48:20 UTC 2007

It zerbas you right to suffer, Damien.

On 8/12/07, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> Good dog! This is terrible! Google can now tell you about zerbras?

...snippage...

> Damien Broderick
> [I know. Too much time on my hands. And look--it's 1.47am, I should be asleep]

Poser. *I* was up 'til 5:30. Just because *I* know where they keep the
zerbas on Google. _And_ the zerbras (which zerbas wear to look nice
for their Myspace pictures).

And no, you can't have any. So don't ask. They're just for the _sophonts_.

But for the record (and it surprises me you evidently didn't know...)
one popular maker of Zerbras is named for an Australian state: NSW's
Secret. (Other readers: no, "Crocodile" is not an Australian state.)

/sleep_deprived_silliness=OFF

--
         Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m
         "I'm going to get over this some time. Might as well be now."