[extropy-chat] transhumanism=doomsday cult b.s?

kevin.osborne kevin.osborne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 00:43:22 UTC 2007

healthy, lucid, self-examinatory answers all; well done and
congratulations, I think as a collective you guys have definitely
passed the cult test with flying colours.

what I was looking for wasn't necessarily direct responses to any of
my egregious excoriations; what I was looking for was whether
criticism could be parsed without rancor and whether unfettered
self-examination came naturally; in both cases the responses were
wonderful, served with a clarity, insight and self-effacement not
often seen in our mighty tubular interwebs.

*applauds*