[extropy-chat] Keith Henson Taken into Custody

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Sat Feb 3 17:57:56 UTC 2007

Those who have blogs can help by posting their own concise personal
statements and including links to http://freekeithhenson.blogspot.com/
as well as http://www.operatingthetan.com/, http://www.keithhenson.org/,
and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Henson.  Don't rely on reposting
text from other blogs, as duplicate text is increasingly ignored by
search engine algorithms.

Doing so will rapidly influence visibility on Google and other search
engines. Please choose wording carefully as the search engine excerpts
will be read widely when the entire post may not.  This is about
visibility, reputation and integrity.

- Jef