[extropy-chat] Digg.com - Re: Keith Henson Taken into Custody

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Sat Feb 3 19:48:14 UTC 2007

I'm sorta off-net right at the moment but if someone can get to
digg.com and "digg" a link to something solid like this blog (not the
wikipedia entry) then I am sure I can get people to "digg" the
article to the top of the pile.

This is probably his best bet - I'd digg it myself but the CGI won't
submit on this mobile.