[extropy-chat] Partisans and EP

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Sat Feb 10 08:14:19 UTC 2007

Keith:
>I am out, not in need of more money at the moment, but keep the checkbooks
>and paypal accounts handy.

I thought it was very amazing for the hundreds(?) of people to donate and
for ExI to raise ~$5000 for you in 3 days (while the institute is in
the process of closing too.) This is the first time  in 15+ years that I saw
the extropians+others open their wallets in a big way to help someone.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
INAF Istituto di Fisica dello Spazio Interplanetario (IFSI), Roma, ITALIA