[extropy-chat] Partisans and EP

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Sat Feb 10 19:00:00 UTC 2007

At 09:14 AM 2/10/2007 +0100, Amara wrote:
>Keith:
> >I am out, not in need of more money at the moment, but keep the checkbooks
> >and paypal accounts handy.
>
>I thought it was very amazing for the hundreds(?) of people to donate and
>for ExI to raise ~$5000 for you in 3 days (while the institute is in
>the process of closing too.) This is the first time  in 15+ years that I saw
>the extropians+others open their wallets in a big way to help someone.

I sincerely appreciate every donation.

As important was Amara finding Michael Kielsky (I think Natasha and Robert
Bradbury might have also been involved).  Without his able representation,
chances are I would still be in jail if not being shipped off to Riverside.

I am really annoyed at scientology distracting me at this time.  In the
process of writing a novel set a hundred years in the future, I had to come
up with a way the energy and carbon crisis was solved.  That led to notes
so extensive as to almost constitute a business plan.

Unless there is objection, I might post some of them.  They tend to be math
heavy.

Keith