[extropy-chat] Save the World

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 22:17:17 UTC 2007

It's like a pair of sunglasses for the planet... very cool.

Also, personally I'd be building a *lot* of nuclear reactors, and shutting
down coal power stations. Especially here in good-ole uranium rich,
tectonically inert Australia. Build a few more than we need to power some
bitchin' desalination plants, and we just might be able to keep living on
this denuded dirtwad for a coupla more years. But that's just me...

Emlyn