[extropy-chat] More forwards please

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 16:14:05 UTC 2007

> > ... you should be asking yourselves
> > whether it is "moral" to develop, market and push on technologies that
> > *only* benefit those in the 15-30 y.o. age bracket?  ...  Robert

It often seems like *most* marketing and new technologies only benefit those
in the 15-30 y.o. bracket.  We shouldn't think life extension technologies
will be different.  Any new life extension technologies henceforth
forevermore will surely help the young more than the old, the living more
than the dying.  Most of us have already committed the deadly sin of being
born too early.  Our atonements are to eat light, live right and make
arrangements for a long nitrogen bath upon our tragically soon demise.