[extropy-chat] 22nd Century

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Jan 18 17:35:19 UTC 2007

At 10:02 AM 1/18/2007 +0000, BillK wrote:

>You can find photos of almost anybody on the net.
><http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/billmckibben/>

I've seen static shots of McKibben before; it was the rather
abraded-looking man in motion that struck me as unnerving. I'm sure
it was just a hard day fighting the brave new world, and he'd been
having a lovely life-affirming ice spa minutes earlier or something.

>I was intending to post a link here to some photos of Damien,
>but the Playboy photo-shoot samples were too embarrassing.   ;)

Here they are, me and my pussy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42956650@N00/sets/72157594370956996/?page=4

Fourth set of pix on Cat Sparks' set of images from her recent trip
to TX from Oz; I'm the blue-tee-shirted bald loon . Bloody scary as well!

Damien Broderick