[extropy-chat] ExI profiled?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 20 05:02:36 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty
>
> Where are you getting your figures, because I'm making mine up...
>
> I can't fathom how you can get this kind of information for a list
> like this...

We had a survey a few years ago with the question where are you from.
Admittedly this has been some time ago, but these are the approximate
numbers as I recall.  Did anyone archive that?  It might not have been
accurate even then, for it selected those who didn't mind people knowing
where they live, and wasn't perfectly clear if it meant where you currently
live or where you are *from*.