[extropy-chat] ethical issues with children

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Jan 21 19:00:12 UTC 2007

> At 12:28 PM 1/21/2007 -0500, MB wrote:
>
>>You and Shelley will go
>>without food before Isaac is actually in want.
>
> Yeah, but then Spike will go without food anyway. :)

His posts have always reminded me of my older brother.... and now I learn that
perhaps beans from a tin is a perfectly acceptable supper, they don't even have to
be heated? I have a nephew of the same sort. My brother and my nephew can both still
wear their clothing from college.  :/ Actually, from late highschool.

Even though I don't know spike, I can't help but feel affection for him, he sounds
like my family.

I am not like that. I love food! :)

I even like to cook ;) - because I like to eat...

Regards,
MB