[extropy-chat] ethical issues with children

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 21 22:35:29 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of MB
> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] ethical issues with children
>
> > At 12:28 PM 1/21/2007 -0500, MB wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, but then Spike will go without food anyway. :)

Ja, food is optional to a large extent.  Eat light, live long.

>... perhaps beans from a tin is a perfectly acceptable supper...

Beans from a tin is probably more nutritious than the typical supper.

>... they don't even have to be heated? ...

Heated schmeated.  Heat ruins food.  Example: sushi.  Best stuff you can put
in your face.  No cooking allowed.

>... My brother and my nephew can both still
> wear their clothing from college.  :/ Actually, from late highschool...

Middle high school for me.  I can prove it: kept a couple pairs of bell
bottoms from those days, to demonstrate what a geek I am.  WAS I mean, what
a geek I was.  Back then.  Those pants have plenty of room in them still.

> Even though I don't know spike, I can't help but feel affection for him,
> he sounds like my family....Regards,  MB

Thanks MB.  Next you are in the hood the sushi is on me.  {8-]