[extropy-chat] Black like me? (was: ExI profiled?)

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Jan 21 19:43:00 UTC 2007

At 01:36 PM 1/21/2007 -0500, John K Clark wrote:

>I've posted to this list hundreds of times since the mid- '90s;
>do you have any reason to think I'm not black?

I'd be astonished. But then I was astonished when I first learned
Samuel R. Delany (the great sf writer) was black, born in Harlem,
from one of the great "Harlem Renaissance" families. I was equally
astonished to learn he was gay. And *flabbergasted* to learn he was
majorly dyslectic.

Damien Broderick