[extropy-chat] ExI profiled?

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 20 04:17:58 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of The Avantguardian

> > Stuart, how would you know if there are so few
> > African Americans on the
> > list?  What if we didn't see a reason to mention it?
>
> I don't. I was simply expressing my *unsubstantiated*
> doubts that we are some 80% African American as is
> claimed by the website. But if we were, it wouldn't
> matter to me one bit.
>
> Stuart LaForge

Ok.  I would suggest that 80% African American is roughly correct for ExI.
I know we have perhaps 15% Europeans on this list, 5% everything else
outside of Europe and the Americas.  Humans evolved in Africa, therefore all
humans who live on the North and South American continents are African
Americans, which probably is about 80% of ExI.