[extropy-chat] all quiet on the extrope front

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 25 05:57:21 UTC 2007

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Jef Allbright
> > The profound satisfaction of knowing stuff is the
> > greatest transcendent ecstasy of our times.
>
> I felt compelled to pull Lizbeth out of Second Life for a moment to read
> this to her, my face glowing.  She replied "He's such a geek, just like
> you."

She is too kind.  {8-]  This young lady has never known the suffering you
and I went thru, the agony of not knowing stuff.

> I love ya man.

Likewise!

Of course in an entirely... you know, um... platonic... manly, I mean, uh,
you know, um... het...  uh... like a couple of old cowb...  uh, no no I
didn't mean that, that one has been... ummm...

{8^D

> This group has been good for me since the day I found it back in 1995
> and discovered that I wasn't alone after all. - Jef

Ja I share that sentiment.  The internet gives us access to all kinds of
arcane interests.  Granted, extropy is one of the arcaner interests, perhaps
the arcanest.

Now there's an adjective that just seems to resist the superlative.