[ExI] The unscientific nature of existing climate forecasts

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sun Jul 15 04:55:39 UTC 2007

Max writes

> My commentary on an incisive new paper by forecasting experts
> Armstrong and Green:
>
> Global Warming: Forecasts by Scientists versus Scientific Forecasts
> by J. Scott Armstrong, Kesten C. Green
> http://www.manyworlds.com/exploreCO.aspx?coid=CO770716334614

Max writes a very nice piece in support of the very cautious attitude
that we should take concerning "scientific" claims about global warming,
and *especially* concerning claims about anthropogenic global warming.

But I don't find the paper itself all that impressive. Damien had posted
a link to the paper itself: