[ExI] "The Progressive Apocalypse and Other Futurismic Delights"

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 23 20:04:38 UTC 2007

At 03:46 PM 7/18/2007 -0500, I url'd:

><http://www.locusmag.com/Features/2007/07/cory-doctorow-progressive-apocalypse.html>

A very strange comment has been posted by one "Alan":

At
<http://www.locusmag.com/Features/2007/07/cory-doctorow-progressive-apocalypse.html#c5823366539099385853>Friday,
July 20, 2007 11:01:00 PM,
<http://www.blogger.com/profile/08312533559009013677>Alan said...

Excellent article, and more of them ought to be done-- assuming the
unintended consequence is not to draw impressionables to futurology.

Since i was friends with FM 2030, a cryonically suspended