[ExI] a doubt concerning the h+ future

neville late neville_06 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 19:53:02 UTC 2007

Having signed up to be cryonically suspended i wonder if future beings will reanimate humans to torture them in perpetua. The likelihood of such might be small, but just say there's a .001 risk of eating a certain food and going into convulsions lasting years-- would i eat that food? No.
   I signed up to be suspended anyway yet always wonder about the direst of reanimation possibilities seeing as how we live in a multiverse not a universe, and all possibilities are conceivable. Though the risk is very small if one loses the odds and is tortured forever, death would seem like a wonderful priceless gift.