[ExI] a doubt concerning the h+ future

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sun Jun 3 06:41:26 UTC 2007

neville late wrote:

> eternal torture is foolish. Eternal torture is conceivable, not plausible.
> However, btw, the just reported uncovered plot to blow up JFK Airport
> and a major fuel artery is a legitimate cause for worry, is it not?

After hearing cries of terrorist "wolf" so many times that turned out to
be rather less than claimed I make it a policy not to say anything about
such alleged plots for the first few days to a week.  But even assuming
it is substantially true how much of your valuable time, attention and
energy do you think should rationally be invested in worrying about it?
Such worry doesn't seem very productive  on the face of it.

- samantha