[ExI] extra Roman dimensions

scerir scerir at libero.it
Mon Jun 11 08:37:54 UTC 2007

> A simple mechanical failure is much more plausible.

I think so. It is probable, something like
an engine cooling system problem? (Rome was
very hot those days).

> EMP, even local, has some rather noticeable side effects
> that someone else would have noticed.

A local authority (il prefetto Serra) declared
that the cellular phone system, the net, worked
as usual. The legend saying that the net has been
turned off, for security reasons (say, possible
activation of local bombs), was wrong then.