[ExI] extra Roman dimensions

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon Jun 11 12:12:27 UTC 2007

Serafino:
>I think so. It is probable, something like
>an engine cooling system problem? (Rome was
>very hot those days).

hot compared to what? Alaska?

Rome's latitude is similar to New York City, so I would hope that
heat is not used as an excuse by the manufacturer of Cadillac 1
for engine malfunction.

And given that this particular car was pressed into service in 2006,
don't you think that failures of this kind are unacceptable? Bush
(rather, the American taxpayers) got a raw deal, apparently....

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Associate Research Scientist, Planetary Science Institute (PSI), Tucson