[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 05:14:43 UTC 2007

Memento, with Guy Pearce. Very hard to explain why I think this is
transhumanist. Maybe the exploration of the nature of mind?

I think in some way it feels to me as though our normal mental architecture
is broken compared to what we need for real understanding of the universe,
analogous to the way his is for coping with normal life, and our struggle to
overcome feels similar, doomed and heroic and sickly facinating.

Emlyn