[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

Brian J. Shores artillo at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 06:43:38 UTC 2007

Wasn't Butterfly Effect sort of like Memento in that respect?

I may have mentioned to go see S1m0ne at one point, its one of my favorite
films. I always said that if they ever make a sequel to this move that they
should treat it gently and not water it down but go for the throat of the
issues of intelligence and AI and rights and privacy and media etc....