[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

A B austriaaugust at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 19:31:24 UTC 2007

Whoops. I meant to write: original Director's Cut of
"Blade Runner". Just had to nitpick. Some great
suggestions from people, and I haven't even seen many
of them. Let's try to keep it going, if we can. :-)
I'd like to see as many arguably ~H+ movies as are out
there. I need to relax for a couple weeks or so, and
I'm probably not the only one. :-)

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Herrlich