[ExI] Favorite ~H+ Movies

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 20:49:33 UTC 2007

On 6/23/07, A B wrote:
> Whoops. I meant to write: original Director's Cut of
> "Blade Runner". Just had to nitpick. Some great
> suggestions from people, and I haven't even seen many
> of them. Let's try to keep it going, if we can. :-)
> I'd like to see as many arguably ~H+ movies as are out
> there. I need to relax for a couple weeks or so, and
> I'm probably not the only one. :-)

'Dark City' 1998, made a big impression on me.
I watch it again every time it comes round on TV.
It is a film that rewards repeat viewing as there is so much in it,
you see something more every time. Don't read too much before seeing
it; you'll enjoy it more with a fresh outlook.

Dark City (2005)
BY ROGER EBERT / November 6, 2005
"Dark City" by Alex Proyas resembles its great silent predecessor
"Metropolis" in asking what it is that makes us human, and why it
cannot be changed by decree.
if we are the sum of all that has happened to us, then what are we
when nothing has happened to us?

Should be of interest to the identity thread addicts.   ;)

BillK