[ExI] http://www.randommutation.com/

Adolfo Javier De Unanue adolfoaz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:35:13 UTC 2007

Two comments:
It is so sad that in this time Creationism is taking strenght in many
"advanced" countries. And it is our duty fight back this ignorance. Even
in this (randommutation.com) poor attack to science...

So, well done with your example! I will publish your response in my blog
if you allow me...

Maybe you could post it as comment to  RichardDawkins.net
(http://richarddawkins.net/tourJournal) :-)

Adolfo