[ExI] http://www.randommutation.com/

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 08:37:43 UTC 2007

--- Adolfo Javier De Unanue <adolfoaz at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Two comments:
> It is so sad that in this time Creationism is taking
> strenght in many
> "advanced" countries. And it is our duty fight back
> this ignorance. Even
> in this (randommutation.com) poor attack to
> science...

I agree. Passive ignorance brought about by laziness,
neglect, or lack of curiousity is sad enough. However
the active promulgation of ignorance and
misinformation made from a pretense of authority is
inexcusable.

> So, well done with your example! I will publish your
> response in my blog
> if you allow me...

Be my guest. :)

Stuart LaForge
alt email: stuart"AT"ucla.edu

"When an old man dies, an entire library is destroyed." - Ugandan proverb