[extropy-chat] There's entropy in extropy.

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 16:27:56 UTC 2007

There's no extropy without entropy in our world of thoughts. In the
cosmic universe, who cares what we think?

We like to think that the human species thinks intelligently. Actually,
this desire to think is driven by evolution {natural selection/survival
of the fittest or diversification processes}.

The random process of diversification is entropic in character so
desiring to escape entropic thought we dig deeper into the cause so as
to organize our world of thoughts towards extropic ideas { i.e.
philosophy of Transhumanism}.
Paradoxically, thoughts beggets thought as desires expand to no end.
Perhaps finding our place in the universe would lead us to satisfying
fulfillment of all desires?

Terry