[ExI] lifehouse method music

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Fri May 4 06:16:03 UTC 2007

Method Music
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/agni-yoga/message/17580;_ylc=X3oDMTJyczQ1N2M4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEwNjIwNTIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYwOTU1BG1zZ0lkAzE3NTgwBHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNzgxOTE3Nzk->
Posted
by: "Lawrence Ball" Lawrenceball at planettree.demon.co.uk
<Lawrenceball at planettree.demon.co.uk?Subject=+Re%3AMethod%20Music>
lawrence2001uk
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/lawrence2001uk> Wed May 2, 2007 4:46 pm (PST) I
hope none of you think this is spam! :-)

Dear All,
do try getting a musical portrait online at
http://www.lifehouse-method.com
It is free to have three pieces made before August 1
It is the result of three years music and programming work
collaborating with Pete Townshend and Dave Snowdon
Its a kind of cyber-oracle, a contemporary musical I Ching............
Do let me know how you found the experience also! Perhaps off-group?
all best wishes
Lawrence

http://www.lawrenceball.org PERSONAL WEB SITE
http://www.myspace.com/planettreemusic CONTEMPORARY MUSIC FESTIVAL AT
PETE TOWNSHEND"S OCEANIC STUDIOS APRIL 20-25 2007
http://www.myspace.com/lifehousemethod THE METHOD -
MUSICAL PORTRAITURE OVER THE WEB AND NEW ALBUM - OUT 25 APRIL -
PROJECTS WITH PETE TOWNSHEND
http://www.myspace.com/lawrenceballmusic LB MYSPACE MUSIC
SITE

--
don't ever get so big or important that you can not hear and listen to every
other person.   john coletrane