[ExI] Cold fusion: some new results.

scerir scerir at libero.it
Tue May 8 09:58:05 UTC 2007

> > it *was* a very good place to publish
> > technical/philosophical papers, see i.e.

Eugen:
> The emphasis is on the past tense here.

Yes, it is not as important as the Rev.Mod.Physics,
or the Physical Review, or Nature, or Science.

Btw, I did not realize the reasons why Nature
or Science do not publish (positive or negative)
experiments about 'cold fusion'.

I can imagine, very well, the true reasons,
but they are different from what they say [1].

s.

[1] Since it is on the web now ... try this link
http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchieste/19102006_rapporto41.asp
and then open the second 'pdf' from above,
on the right side of the page,
"la lettera del 23 luglio 2002"
:-)